I have a background in computer programming and seek to blend the technical and artistic sides of fractals together. My work encompasses a wide range of both 2 and 3 dimensional realms. In time, I hope to make fractal artwork a household name. Over the years, I have developed several original fractal styles. As current technology continues to change, I constantly push forward to discover and develop new styles and techniques. My artwork involves custom parameters programmed specifically by me. Due to the use of a random chaos engine, some of the fractals are so unique that they can only be produced one time. It would be impossible to reproduce them exactly.
My artwork has been shown in several galleries throughout the USA. My art is also featured in jewelry in New Zealand and Australia and on Ed Roman’s guitars.
I have a large share in the online fractal community working to enhance others’ talent and appreciation of this beautiful art form. I continue to provide both training and tutorials to many who wish to learn the art.
BOOKS AND MAGAZINES
- Reflections: A Collection of Art (2013)
- Flowers In Art: Contemporary International Artists (2013)
- Catapult Magazine vol. 8 (2012)
- Artbuzz (2011)
- 2016 :: Tender Lotus received 3rd Place in an International Flower Competition
- 2014 :: ‘Outstanding People of the Arts Today’ by the International Biographical Centre
- 2011 :: Next Big Idea: Special Merit Recognition (3rd Place) for Visual Interest & Impact
- 2011 :: Light Space Time Gallery: Special Recognition July, October, and November
- 2011 :: Art Buzz 1st Place
- Hammond, LA – Billboards :: March – April 2012
- Los Angeles Center For Digital Art (LACDA) :: December 2011
- Center of Music and Art :: March, September, October 2011
- INPROCESS – Toledo OH :: April 2011 – November 2012
- Light Space & Time: Online Gallery :: July – August 2011
- Upfront Exhibition: Port Jervis, NY :: April – August 2011
- Mac Worthington Gallery of Contemporary Art :: May – June 2011, September & October 2010
ART FIRM REPRESENTATION
- Round Pocket :: October 2013+
Art is something that I’ve always enjoyed from the creative process all the way to seeing the final results. I strive to create artwork that you can get lost in, pieces that can be viewed over and over again, always finding something new. I want to create engaging artwork that pulls you into the image.
My computer programming background allows me to design my own custom parameters that give me a unique edge among fractal artists. I constantly strive to push the limits of current technology and am always learning as new developments take place. As technology grows, so do I as an artist.