I have a background in computer programming and seek to blend the technical and artistic sides of fractals together. My work encompasses a wide range of both 2 and
My artwork has been shown in several galleries throughout the USA. My art is also featured in jewelry in New Zealand and Australia and on Ed Roman’s guitars.
I have a large share in the online fractal community working to enhance others’ talent and appreciation of this beautiful art form. I continue to provide both training and tutorials to many who wish to learn the art.
BOOKS AND MAGAZINES
- Reflections: A Collection of Art (2013)
- Flowers In Art: Contemporary International Artists (2013)
- Catapult Magazine vol. 8 (2012)
- Artbuzz (2011)
- 2016 :: Tender Lotus received 3rd Place in an International Flower Competition
- 2014 :: ‘Outstanding People of the Arts Today’ by the International Biographical Centre
- 2011 :: Next Big Idea: Special Merit Recognition (3rd Place) for Visual Interest & Impact
- 2011 :: Light Space Time Gallery: Special Recognition July, October, and November
- 2011 :: Art Buzz 1st Place
- Hammond, LA – Billboards :: March – April 2012
- Los Angeles Center For Digital Art (LACDA) :: December 2011
- Center of Music and Art :: March, September, October 2011
- INPROCESS – Toledo OH :: April 2011 – November 2012
- Light Space & Time: Online Gallery :: July – August 2011
- Upfront Exhibition: Port Jervis, NY :: April – August 2011
- Mac Worthington Gallery of Contemporary Art :: May – June 2011, September & October 2010
ART FIRM REPRESENTATION
Pocket :: 2013-2016
Art is something that I’ve always enjoyed: from the creative process all the way to
My computer programming background allows me to design my own custom parameters that give me a unique edge among fractal artists. I constantly strive to push the limits of current technology and am always learning as new developments take place. As technology grows, so do I as an artist.